Mittwoch, 9. März 2011

At The Night's Darkest Point Begins The Day

After two terrible nights (nightmares and no sleep) I woke up and had the terrible feeling of being to fat! I was so absolutely frightened of having put on weight that I was like a freaky chicken - Couldn't concentrate and was the whole day absent minded! I bought a scales and went to yoga which was really relaxing. After I had arrived at home I went on the scales and bless god I didn't put on weight! Phew... Oh and something made my day - I went with a friend to the shopping centre for taking some photos for her student-card and the photo was just rad! She looks like a chubby wabbly big thing - what she definitely isn't. We laughed so hardly.. Hope this night will be better! xxx

3 Kommentare:

  1. Mein lieber Schatz
    da bin ich ja froh, dass es dann doch noch ein gutes Ende gegeben hat.

    hefalump mum

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. cowgirl please send me a sms. my mobile broken....

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. :) hahaha süessiii i mues gad wieder lache weni da les.. :D

    AntwortenLöschen