Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2011

Paternoster


Seriously guys, this is the most amazing invention ever! My first experience I had with the paternoster elevator was at the age of six. I was extremely flabbergasted! It was love at first sight. I pretty like the idea of entering the paternoster without opening a door - you just have to jump into it... Paternoster elevators were quite popular in the first half of the 20th century. They were taken out of service because of the high risk of accidents - falling over when trying to enter the elevator. But guys, wouldn't life be a bit more adventurous having them again? You know, just as an option besides a normal elevator in selected places, such as libraries, museums or places like that. I am freakily in love with paternoster... 

lots of love

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen