Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011

White Lies - To Lose My Life



Long time no see. Hope everyone out there is all right and everything's going how it should. I finally returned to life and got internet again (phew bless god). I'm sitting in a nice cafe next to a massive church and listening to that amazing song. Just thought about the lyrics and wonder how this situation is for other people. Would you rather lose your love or your life? In my opinion it depends on how long you've been with that person and on how vulnerable you are. I'd prefer to stay alive because this person will continue living in my mind... It'll surely take you a time to come over the whole situation but after that it should be possible to come back into life. Your love wouldn't want you to die just because he/she died. On the other hand I reckon people who spend nearly their whole life together became really similar so they bodies and minds work in the same way. Furthermore the lost of your most loved person causes psychological and as a result also physical problems which could finally end into dead. How strange to think about that - Maybe I just don't get it because I haven't found the "right" person yet. Is the right person that person you'd die for...?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen